November 6, 2010

More than a Cliche

I smiled to myself as I walked out of my favorite bagel shop with only a coffee in hand and saw my vehicle. There was my Saturn Vue, complete with a Christian school magnet adorning the back hatch. Commuter mug, SUV, private school. If you saw me hop in the car and speed off to work, you would assume I was the epitome of a suburban soccer mom who has it all.

Except you would be totally wrong. {continued . . .}


Join me today as I guest post over at {in}courage. And while you are there, check out the beautiful content and lovely opportunities that are going on at the beach house.

5 comments:

Holley Gerth said...

So glad your words are with us on (in)courage today, Charity!

Leigh said...

What a staggering post! I received - and just had the time to sit, read, and sip my coffee this morning - your post via (in)courage in my email.

A beautiful gathering of words, insights, truths that brought moisture to my eyes and acknowledgement to my heart. You spoke sincere sentences. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and heart. They were and will continue to be a blessing.

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... do you think this might be a topic for a girls' retreat? It's way too easy to categorize people in class, I realized, as I was reading. Hmmmmm...

SR said...

I love this and it spoke directly to me. Thanks so much. I will be back to your blog.

Jennifer @ Getting Down With Jesus said...

How fun that you are over at (in)courage, Charity! Headed over now ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails